Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering is visualized to have a forefront in imparting quality education to every student. The success of the department is amply reflected in the outstanding achievements of the students employed both abroad and within the country. Every success is due to the involvement of a well qualified and dedicated faculty member, motivating the efforts of the students to reach the goal with enthusiasm and good ethical values. The faculty members have contributed much over a period of time and have sincerely trained our budding engineers and their efforts are appreciated by the students' community as whole and they have occupied quite strategic responsibilities.
The students are encouraged to participate in various seminars, workshops & co curricular activities, which are organized by the college & department. There is a continuous internal evaluation of students through unit tests, internal assessments and quiz programs. The problems of students are solved to the extent possible as and when they arise. The attendance and progress reports are sent to the parents after every internal assessment tests. Special care is taken for the students whose performance is poor through counseling and extra classes. Every effort is made constantly to progress the results of students. The dedicated teaching faculty of the department emphasize on the practical application of the knowledge by conducting group discussions and technical trips every year.
The college has equally supported by providing state of the art laboratories were designed and applied for our student community, the hands on experience. Students are enriched with this technological knowledge and expertise in identified domains. From the time of its inception this branch has occupied and contributed remarkably and this department equally to be a part of nation building and creating ambiance to the new horizon. Placement assistant activities like Aptitude and Programming skills test (TEST ME), Placement Training, Group Discussions and Technical Quiz to update and help the students for the better Placements.
The Electronics & Communication program dedicates itself to providing students with a set of skills, knowledge and attitudes that will permit its graduates to succeed and thrive as engineers and leaders. We assure that we will continue to deliver our best to serve the society and expect our students to pass on the skills that they have developed during their interaction with the department.
Education Par Excellence
- To Impart Quality Technical Education Through Research, Innovation And Teamwork In The Field Of Electronics And Communication Engineering.
- To Create A Conducive Avenue To Learn Strong Fundamentals In The Field Of Electronics And Communication Engineering.
- To Train The Graduates To Meet Global Challenges By Inculcating A Quest For Modern Technologies In The Emerging Areas.
- To Create Centres Of Excellence In The Field Of Electronics And Communication Engineering With Industrial And University Collaborations.
- Head of Department
- Dr. Narasimha Murthy M S
- Courses & Intake
- B.E in Electronics & Communication Engineering = 60
- No. of Faculty
- Dr. S G HiremathB.E, M.Tech, Ph.DProfessor & Head
- Dr. Shashi Kumar RB.E, M.Tech, Ph.DAssociate Professor
- Dr. Vijay Kumar C NB.E, M.Tech, Ph.DAssociate Professor
- Dr. Raghavendra KulkarniB.E, M.Tech, Ph.DVisiting Professor
- Dr. Vedavathi B SB.E, M.Tech, Ph.DAssociate Professor
- Mrs. Manjula B B B.E, M.TechAssociate Professor
- Mr. Kotresh H MB.E, M.TechAssociate Professor
- Mrs. Pramila BB.E, M.TechAssociate Professor
- Mr. Sandeep RB.E, M.TechAssociate Professor
- Mr. Anil N SB.E, M.TechAssociate Professor
- Mrs. Bhagya B.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Mr. Naveen Kumar B K B.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Mr. Rohith H S B.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Ms. Roopashree K MB.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Mrs. Divya B N B.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Mrs. Akshaya Y M B.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Mrs. Namratha NaikarB.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Mrs. Hema CB.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Mrs. Ashwini SB.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Mr. Chandra Mohan DB.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Mr. Manjunatha N B.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Mr. Bushan JB.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Mr. Naveen VB.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Ms. Swetha KB.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Ms. Dhanyashree P NB.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Ms. Disharani B RB.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Ms. Manasa SB.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Mrs. Yeshaswini R B.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Mrs. Deepa B B.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Mr. Sham Kote GowdaB.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Mrs. Radha JB.E, M.TechAssistant Professor
- Analog Electronics Lab
- Digital Electronics Lab
- Microprocessor Lab
- Linear ICs and Communication Lab
- DSP Lab
- HDL Lab
- Embedded Controller Lab
- Computer Networks Lab
- Advanced Communication Lab
- VLSI Lab