East West College of Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering
East West Group of Institutions
Get the East West edge to excel , East West College of Engineering established in 2015 with the prime motto to serve the best quality based technical education and the campus is advantageously located in a well-known green city of Bengaluru and has an extensive vicinity of 20 acres of land surrounded with congeal and pleasant learning atmosphere.
Your journey to a great future begins here...
Affiliated to VTU, Approved by AICTE, Recognized by the Government of Karnataka
Applications DownloadDOWNLOAD APPLICATION
Education Par Excellence
East West Group of Institutions has become an educational hub for thousands of students hailing from different parts of the world. The institutions which include schools, pre-university and higher education colleges spread over 10 Campuses offer a wide range of opportunities that not only brighten your future career, also make you true global citizens.
Admissions Criteria for B.E
- Eligibility for Under Graduate Courses
- A candidate who has passed the Pre-University College (PUC) or Higher Secondery (10+2) & obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC / ST students) in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) or Physics, Chemistry & English (PCE) are eligible for the courses.
- Minimum Marks
- PUC / (10 + 2) / 50 % Marks (45% for SC / ST) in PMC / PMB / PME / PMCs.
- Selection Mode
- Selection through Entrance Exam: CET / COMED K / Management.
- K-CET CODE
- Step 1
- Applicants from India must send Rs 500/- Cheque / Demand Draft / Bank Draft along with application.
- Step 2
- Applicants from outside India must send 15 USD Demand Draft / Bank Draft along with application.
- Step 3
- On receiving the above amount, EWCE brochure will be mailed by post to your specified address.
For Admissions Contact
- Principal / Director
- Dr. Santhosh Kumar G
- +91 9844671611